SUCRE - SALE DANS MA CUISINE Index du Forum
SUCRE - SALE DANS MA CUISINE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Marissa Steen by two strokes.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SUCRE - SALE DANS MA CUISINE Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> Photomaton
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Marissa Steen by two strokes. Répondre en citant

NEW WESTMINSTER, B.C. - Graeme Hossack gave the Whitby Warriors a Minto Cup championship with his overtime goal in a 10-8 victory over the New Westminster Salmobellies Sunday night. Hossack scored in the 15th minute of the extra period and Austin Shanks added an insurance goal one minute later as the Warriors took the best-of-five series for Canadas box lacrosse junior championship 3-1. Dan Lintner and Curtis Knight both added two goals for the Warriors, while Anthony Malcolm, Jeremy Bosher, and Quinn Smith each scored twice for the Salmonbellies. Penalties proved costly for New Westminster as Whitby scored five power-play goals. The Warriors held the Salmonbellies to just one goal in the second period, but New Westminster rallied in the third, scoring three goals in less than two minutes to take a 6-5 lead. Whitby struck back with a goal by Reilly OConnor to tie the game, and the back-and-forth battle ensued as the Salmonbellies regained the lead and lost it twice more. Warrios goalie Alexis Buque made 51 saves while his Salmonbellies counterpart Frank Scigliano stopped 53 shots in the losing effort. Lance Parrish Jersey . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. Jordan Zimmermann Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) - Simply put, Lundqvist was brilliant. http://www.tigersgearshop.com/Tigers-James-Mccann-Kids-Jersey/ . He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning. Dustin McGowan made those worries a nonfactor, at least for a day. McGowan pitched three-hit ball for seven innings, Colby Rasmus hit a grand slam and Melky Cabrera added a two-run homer as the Blue Jays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2. Custom Detroit Tigers Jerseys . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal. Alan Trammell Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. MESA, Ariz. -- LPGA Tour player Alena Sharp won the Symetra Tours season-opening Visit Mesa Gateway Classic on Sunday, beating Marissa Steen by two strokes. The 32-year-old Canadian closed with a 1-under 71 for a 12-under 204 total at Longbow Golf Club. She finished second last year, two strokes behind Jaclyn Sweeney. "It feels amazing, Ive worked really hard the last five months and Ive finished second a lot on this tour and this is my first win," said Sharp, who earned $15,000. "It feels really good. I struck the ball well all week, putted well and hung in there. ... It was a little bit of a grind today, but I used my mental toughness and training to get through it and Im happy that Im holding the trophy.dddddddddddd" She will return to the LPGA Tour on March 20-23 at the LPGA Founders Cup in Phoenix. "This is a big confidence boost, I played well in the Bahamas and missed the cut in Australia so I was a little bit down coming into this week," Sharp said. "These three days have brought me back up and now I have a month off until the next tournament, the LPGA Founders Cup, and Im looking forward to that." Steen finished with a 68. Emily Talley (65), Becca Huffner (68), Sadena Parks (68) and Jennie Lee (71) tied for third at 9 under. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, had a 71 to tie for 14th at 3 under. She won the Australian Ladies Masters this month. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SUCRE - SALE DANS MA CUISINE Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> Photomaton Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange